PLAY has expanded its portfolio of earphones and launched today PLAYGO N33 wireless earphones with silicon neckband. PLAYGO N33 has a built in Environmental Noise Reduction (ENR) capability and comes with powerful 10mm EBEL drivers for an enhanced bass, extra loud audio with HD sound quality.
Its battery allows upto 12-hours of music PLAYtime and has a smart charge capability which allows for upto 90 minutes of PLAYtime with just 10 minute of charging as claimed by the company. PLAYGO N33 is water and sweat resistant with IPX5 rating, and can be used in all-weather conditions. These earphones are compatible with Siri, Google Assistant and Alexa.
PLAYGO N33 will be available for INR 1999 at www.theworldofplay.com and amazon.in in Galaxy-Black and Emerald-Green colors from 29th Oct’2020.
Salient Features of PLAYGO N33:
- Wireless Earphones with smart silicon Neckband
- Powerful 10mm EBEL drivers for Enhanced Bass, Extra Loud (EBEL) Music
- Big-Battery allows upto 12-hours of music PLAYtime
- Environmental Noise Reduction (ENR) capable
- Smart-Charge capable, 10 mins of charging delivers 90-minutes of PLAYtime
- Quick Pair with BlueTooth 5.0 connectivity.
- IPX5, water and sweat resistant.
- Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant support
- HD Sound quality, embedded Mic for clear voice communication
- In-line remote console for Sound/Track change, accept or reject calls.
- Stylish and lightweight with Magnetic attachment for earphones when not in use
- Low battery prompt