Xiaomi has declared that its Redmi Note 4 launched in India on 19th January and which went on first sale on 23rd January has got huge response. Xiaomi claims that 250,000 units were sold in just 10 minutes on Mi.com and Flipkart. With this, Redmi Note 4 created a new record by selling largest quantity of devices in the history of online sale in 10 minutes. The first sale of Redmi Note 4 witnessed more than 3x and 5x quantity of the first sale of Redmi 3S and Redmi Note 3 respectively, as further claimed by the company.
Redmi Note 4 will be next available on Jan 30, 2016 on Flipkart and Feb 03, 2016 on Mi.com starting at Rs 9999 (2GB RAM + 32GB Flash), Rs 10,999 (3GB RAM + 32GB Flash) and Rs 12,999 (4GB RAM + 64GB Flash).
Commenting on this success, Manu Jain, India Head – Xiaomi India said, ”We are really thankful to everyone for making the first sale of Redmi Note 4 a great success. We are extremely ambitious about this product and it gives me immense joy to start the year with such acceptance and love for Redmi Note 4. This love motivates us to work harder to make more quantities available for our Mi Fans and build a beautiful Redmi Note 4 story in India. We are excited as we take the first step in 2017 and look forward to achieving many more milestones this year.”
Key features of Redmi Note 4:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 14nm FinFET technology (Octa-core 2.0GHz)
- 4100mAh high-density battery, 25% longer battery life than Redmi Note 3
- 13MP CMOS camera with PDAF, 5MP front camera
- Premium metal body, anodised high-gloss aluminium lines
- 5.5-inch Full HD display, dual SIM (Nano- and Micro-SIM)
- LTE and VoLTE support
- 4GB RAM + 64GB Flash, 3GB RAM + 32GB Flash, 2GB RAM + 32GB Flash
- Up to 128GB microSD expandable storage
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- IR blaster
- Available in Dark Grey, Gold and Black
- MIUI 8 beta based on Android N will be available soon