Samsung has extended its well-established Galaxy range and announced today entry-level Galaxy Music smartphone for music lovers, which is claimed to offer superb music player features.
Samsung Galaxy Music runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and comes with a 3″ inch display, 3 MP rear camera with fixed focus, and FM Radio. This smartphone also comes with dual frontal stereo speakers and advanced audio features such as Sound Alive & SRS. Other features include Wi-Fi connectivity. It has a music dedicated key that provides convenient access to the music player. The Galaxy Music has 512 MB RAM.
The smartphone will also be released in a dual-SIM version with the name Galaxy Music Duos.
There is no word about the launch date or pricing of the smartphone.
Samsung has solution for all segments and this device will be ideally suitable for lovers of music, who are looking for budget smartphone for dual purpose of listening to music with enhanced features and normal smartphone functions.
- Display – 3″ inch QVGA(240×320) TFT
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Camera – 3 Megapixel Fixed-focus camera (no Flash)
- Music Player with SoundAlive
- Built in FM Antenna
- Frontal Stereo Loudspeaker w/ SRS Surround Audio Effect
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- 4 GB User memory, microSD (up to 32 GB)
- 512 MB RAM
- Dimesnions – 110.1 x 59.0 x 12.25mm, 106.9 g
- Standard battery, Li-ion 1,300 mAh