Samsung’s most anticipated latest version of its highly successful flagship smartphone – Galaxy S IV – is speculated to be announced on 14th March in an event in New York, as per various unconfirmed reports and blog sites, who are churning out various stories about Samsung’s latest device.
Samsung is expected to send invites post the Mobile World Congress event at the end of February or March beginning. As far as availability of the smartphone is concerned, the Galaxy S IVwill first be made available to eastern countries from Europe. The rest of Europe and Asia are expected to receive the device before the end of April, while US, Australia and Africa will receive the Galaxy S IV around May-June.
Rumored Key Specifications Of Galaxy S IV
- 4.99-inch Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, 440ppi
- 4G LTE, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi HT40, dual-band Wi-Fi, WiFi Direct, WiFi hotspot
- GPS with GLONASS and A-GPS support
- Bluetooth v4.0 with USB 2.0 Host
- NFC support with speakers
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, gyro-sensor, compass
- 13-megapixel camera with full HD video recording, 2MP front-facing camera
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB versions with microSD card slot