Snapdeal has announced first of its kind partnership with Pizza Hut to launch two new pizza offerings on its online platform. The new pizzas are available at Pizza Hut outlets starting today and will be exclusively available till 30th December at discounted prices only for registered Snapdeal users, after which they will go on open sale, as stated by the company in its press release.
This partnership will allow Snapdeal customers to pre-order the new Cheese Maxx pizzas online by paying a flat amount of Rs 100 which will be adjusted against the final order placed at the Pizza Hut outlet. The pre-order offering is available for Snapdeal customers between 28th and 30th December 2015 and includes discounts upto 50%, adds the statement.
Snapdeal Pizza Hut Offer at a glance:
- Registration on 28th December – 50% off on Medium Cheese Maxx (Veg & Non-veg)
- Registration on 29th December – 40% off on Medium Cheese Maxx (Veg & Non-veg)
- Registration on 30th December – 30% off on Medium Cheese Maxx (Veg & Non-veg)
- Offer is valid only on Walk in & Take Away
- Offer validity is between 28th December 2015 and 31st January 2016 (Not Valid on 31st Dec & 1st Jan)
- Offer is valid on the medium variants of the following:
- Country Feast Cheese Maxx (Veg)
- Chicken Supreme Cheese Maxx (Non Veg)
Speaking on the partnership, Karan Khara, Vice President, Snapdeal said, “We are excited to partner with Pizza Hut for the launch of their newest offerings. This is the first time, we are bringing this kind of assortment on our platform and we hope that our customers will enjoy this very special offer for the holiday season.”
Unnat Varma, General Manager, Pizza Hut said, “Cheese Maxx is an extremely indulgent pizza with 3 different types of flavourful cheeses – a real treat for cheese lovers. As an exclusive launch preview, we are very excited about offering this special limited time offer to all Snapdeal customers.”