Vodafone India today unveiled Vodafone SuperNet– a seamless network experience that empowers customers to remain confidently connected at all times, for their voice and data needs.
Announcing the launch of Vodafone SuperNet, Sandeep Kataria, Director- Consumer, Vodafone India said, “Network plays a crucial role in enhancing customer experience. In our continuing endeavour to provide superior voice and data services, we have made significant investments to expand, upgrade and modernise our network across the country. To cater to evolving consumer needs, we use multiple technologies to provide over 194 million customers across the country, all-round benefits of a seamless network experience, beyond just speed.”
The new campaign is being promoted with a high decibel 360 degree creative communication conceptualized by Ogilvy & Mather, that brings back one of India’s most loved and popular brand mascots, ‘Cheeka’ -the pug. Vodafone SuperNetcreative campaign will be introduced with three announcement spots on TV that bring back the old favourites pug and the little boy.
A number of initiatives in this fiscal have gone into build Vodafone SuperNet such as :
• Tower every Hour: Vodafone has set up a record number of over 30,000 sites (2G/3G/4G) to expand and upgrade its coverage of both voice and data across the country
• World’s largest 4G Network in India: with global presence in more than 20 countries, rolled out 4G services on the efficient 1800 MHz band ensuring better indoor coverage across 5 circles of Kerala, Karnataka, Mumbai, Delhi & NCR and Kolkata
• International Roaming on 4G: Our global reach makes us the only operator in India to provide 4G experience on International Roaming across 14 markets
• Faster, smarter and better Mobile Internet: Launched 3G services in 6 new circles of Kerala, Karnataka, Rajasthan, UP West and Assam & North East, expanding own 3G footprint to 16 circles
• Future Ready Technology: Upgraded entire radio network to all-IP technology, ready even for 5G
• Fibre Backhaul: High capacity Fibre backhaul (160,000 kms of fibre till date) in most of our sites allowing mobile internet to flow without any blockage
• SON: use Cisco’s SON (Self Optimizing Network) technology to deliver superior mobile experience, improved voice call quality and reduced dropped calls.