Xiaomi has got overwhelming response to its devices during Festive Season Sale across online platforms.
Xiaomi has informed that it has sold over 5.3 million devices and out of which are 3.8 million smartphones with Redmi Note 7 series becoming the best-selling smartphone series on Flipkart. Xiaomi was also the best-selling smartphone brand on Amazon.
With this record-breaking sale, Xiaomi has sold 535 devices per second in the same period. Xiaomi devices sold during sale period include Xiaomi smartphones, Mi TVs, Mi Band(s), Mi Power Banks, Mi Earphones and other Mi Ecosystem devices and accessory products.
Following Xiaomi devices achieving bestseller status on partner platforms:
- Xiaomi was the best-selling smartphone brand on Amazon
- Redmi Note 7 series becoming the best-selling smartphone series on Flipkart
- Redmi 7 and Redmi 7A were the best selling budget smartphones on Amazon
- Five out of the top 10 best selling smartphones are Xiaomi smartphones
- Mi TV is the highest-selling TV on Amazon and Flipkart
- Mi TV is the #1 TV on Flipkart in terms of value
- Mi TV 4C PRO (32) and Mi TV 4A PRO 43 are #1 and #2 respectively on Amazon
- Mi Band(s): Top two out of three bestsellers in the Wearable category on Amazon
- Mi Power Banks: Top two out of three bestsellers in the power banks category on Amazon
- Mi Security Camera: Top two out of three bestsellers in the security camera category on Amazon
- Mi Air Purifier 2S: #1 bestseller in the Air Purifier category on Amazon
Commening on this achievement, Raghu Reddy, Head of Categories and Online sales, Xiaomi India said, “This festive season has been astounding for Xiaomi and we are thrilled that over 5.3 million people decided to celebrate along with us. Every year, we try to make it more joyous for our consumers by offering newer products and attractive offers. The love from millions of Mi Fans has humbled us, and the fact that over 3.8 million came to buy a Xiaomi smartphone and over 250,000 customers ordered a Mi TV warms our heart. We hope these Xiaomi purchases usher in the festive cheer for everyone and the festive cheer will continue to spread as we extend attractive offers across the entire Dussehra/Diwali period across online and offline.”