Yahoo India has unveiled a brand new Homepage delivering a beautiful, modern, intuitive and personal experience, available across smart phones, tablets and PCs. The new Yahoo Homepage, launched in 6 countries including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and India, makes it easier for the user to discover all the content they care about – right here on one page from any device of their choice.
In the new homepage, you can navigate with ease, and browse top stories and check your email. You can directly access the Weather forecast, your Flickr photos, stocks you follow on Yahoo Finance, and astrological forecasts for the day from utility apps hosted on the Homepage.
New Features of Homepage:
- Easy-to-use with a modern and intuitive experience
- A cleaner design that’s easy to navigate
- More information in less space (surfacing headlines and summaries in an easy to read snapshot)
- Ease of use with the familiar search box, quick links to Yahoo properties and the ever popular Today Module in a larger view
- Endless stream of content across news, sports, celebrity stories, entertainment and lifestyle
- The stream of news also offers you choice – whether to read, ‘save for later’ or delete the story from your view making the experience more personaL
- New utility apps including Yahoo Weather, Finance, Flickr that’s available right on the homepage can be customized according to user preference
- Facebook integration allows you to see your friends’ upcoming birthdays , on the Homepage itself
- Find all that you are interested in – news, mail, sports, photos, friends – right on one single page and save your time
- Seamless experience across desktop, tablets and smart phones giving you the choice to continue enjoying Yahoo from anywhere