Royal Enfield has launched today the All-New Royal Enfield Classic 350 motorcycle in five variants. The all-new Classic 350 is powered by the 349cc fuel-injected, air-oil cooled single cylinder engine which generates a power of 20.2 bhp at 6100 rpm and a torque of 27Nm at 4000rpm for making the ride enjoyable and effortless as claimed by the Royal Enfield. With the primary balancer shaft that cuts down the vibrations, the Classic feels smooth and well-mannered on road. The gear shifting is crisp and smooth, thanks to the optimized 5-speed gearbox that ensures strong in-city acceleration, as well as a relaxed ride at cruising speed. The new Classic 350 retains the unmistakable thump of the exhaust note.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is available in 5 new variants with 11 colourways, beginning with the Redditch series, the Halcyon series, the Classic Signals, the Dark series and the Classic Chrome.
- Classic Chrome – A premium standout edition, the Classic Chrome series reflects the rich look and feel of British motorcycles from the 1950’s. Available in dual-tone colour tanks in two colourways – Chrome Red and Chrome Bronze – the Chrome series bears true insignia of its past with striking tank badges that were adorned by the Royal Enfields of the 1950’s.
- The Classic Dark series is a youthful, urban and a custom take on the Classic 350, and comes in Stealth Black and Gunmetal Grey colourways. These motorcycles come fitted with alloy wheels and tubeless tyres.
- The Classic Signals series, available in Marsh Grey and Desert Sand, continues to celebrate Royal Enfield’s association with the armed forces. Each of these motorcycles come with badges and graphics and also bear a unique number that will be stencilled on the tank.
- The Halcyon series, as the name suggests is a celebration of the Classic’s legacy and reflects the glorious retro classic look. It is available in Green, Grey and Black colourways.
- The Classic 350 Redditch is inspired by true classics of the past and has single tank colours – in Redditch Grey and Redditch Sage Green – with blacked-out components.
All variants are equipped with dual-channel ABS and dual disc brakes, except the Redditch variant that has single channel ABS and disc brakes on the front.
The Classic 350 now has a refreshed look and an all-premium fit and finish. The motorcycle bears the distinct teardrop shaped tank, and the classic Royal Enfield casquette that houses a new headlamp along with the signature ‘tiger lamps’ – pilot lights – an enduring feature on Royal Enfield motorcycles since 1954.
The new Classic has new, wider seats with soft-foam cushion padding. With brand new handlebars, the riding position has been subtly tweaked to further improve comfort whilst maintaining that familiar Classic feeling. Bringing in the modern touch is the new digi-analog instrument cluster that houses an LCD info panel. A USB charging point will be mounted below the handlebar for the convenience of quick charging on the go. The turn-by-turn Tripper navigation pod is available as a Make It Yours accessory – MiY – on the Chrome variant. MiY is a truly unique Royal Enfield tool that encourages self-expression, allows riders to personalize and customize their motorcycles
The new Classic 350 will be available with a wide array of Genuine Motorcycle Accessories. The suite of new accessories for Classic 350 is purpose-driven and includes a range of 35 bespoke options that have been designed for specific themes that allow the rider to enhance the form and function of the motorcycle as per their preference. Royal Enfield’s motorcycle accessories come with a comprehensive 3-year warranty and are designed, developed and certified alongside the motorcycle. For further individual self-expression, a selection of riding gear, including helmets, t-shirts, and lifestyle accessories have been designed inspired by the Classic 350.
Bookings and test rides for all variants of the new Classic 350 start today across dealerships in India, except the Redditch series which will be available in stores starting October 2021.
The new Classic 350 will be available at a starting price of INR 1,84,374 for the Redditch series, INR 1,93,123 for the Halcyon series, INR 2,04,367 for the Classic Signals, INR 2,11,465 for the Dark Series, and INR 2,15,118 for the Classic Chrome (all ex-showroom, Chennai prices).
Customers can book a test ride and even place an order for their All-New Classic 350 on via the Royal Enfield App, on the company website on www.royalenfield.com, or at the nearest Royal Enfield Store.