With over 300 million users, Facebook is the world’s largest social network. With the passage of every day the number of facebook users is increasing. And with this increase there is also an increase in the different type of problems, errors faced by its users.
The most common problem (lately) being :
- Inability to login to your (facebook) account.
- Bad Request. Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
- Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
- After (Or before) logging in the page is displayed in just plain html (all in a line).
All the above mentioned errors are being faced by the users of facebook lately. This being said, there is nothing we can actually do to overcome these errors (as the problem is generally from server side). However there is nothing wrong in trying out different ways to resolve this error; be able to login to your facebook account or atleast get to the facebook login page !!
I am suggesting some methods using which you might be able to login to your account and do all the necessary updates :
- Use the direct link for Facebook Lite Version and try to login into your account.
- Use the Mobile Version of Facebook (Works on Chrome, never tried on I.E).
- Clear your browsers cache and then try logging in.
- Change your ip address (Works for those who have dynamic ip address).
If any of the above mentioned remidies work, then hooray !!!!
Else just wait for some official confirmation from Facebook or wait for an hour or so.
If you have some other workaround to get rid of login errors, then do share those with us and we will add them to this post !!!!