Bajaj Auto has launched the 2019 Dominar 400 motorcycle with more powerful engine, advanced technological features and a distinctive throaty exhaust note. Dominar 400 was launched in 2017 which has established itself as an exciting sports tourer for those who desire the performance of a sport bike with the long-distance capabilities and comfort of a touring motorcycle.
The new Dominar 400 now comes with a liquid cooled 373.3cc DOHC engine that delivers significantly higher 40 PS power. This upgrade also features 43 mm upside down (USD) forks which provides a powerful muscular look along with better handling & comfort. The new twin barrel exhaust produces throaty exhaust note with heavy bass that augments the sports tourer feel as stated by the company.
The 2019 Dominar 400 is packed with a host of additional innovative offerings, like bungee straps tucked under the seat to help secure gear during long distance touring, redesigned secondary display showing time, gear position, trip information and space craft inspired tank pad decals.
Commenting on the Dominar 2019 upgrade, Mr. Sarang Kanade, President – Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto Ltd said, “Dominar 400 has been able to create a strong following for itself and has become the preferred choice for city riders and long distance tourers, alike. Customers have pushed the bike into extreme long distance and challenging geographies with aplomb, which inspired us to strengthen the sports tourer credentials in the new Dominar.”
The new Dominar 2019 is now available across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in dual channel ABS variant with Aurora Green and Vine Black color options at Rs. 1,73,870/- ex showroom Delhi.
- New DOHC(Double Over-Head Camshaft) engine with 40 PS power ( previous 35 PS power)
- Power to weight ratio enhanced significantly from 192 PS/Ton to 217 PS/Ton
- 35Nm Torque at 7000 rpm
- 0-100 kmph in just 7.1 seconds
- Fuel injected & liquid cooled engine, mosaic shaped redesigned full LED headlamp with AHO(Automatic headlamps on), twin channel ABS, slipper clutch, and beam type perimeter frame
- Twin barrel exhaust for throaty exhaust note with heavy bass that will augment the sports tourer feel
- 43mm up-side down (USD) forks providing better handling & comfort along with powerful muscular look
- Bungee straps tucked under the seat to tie gear and belongings over long enduring distances, a unique feature enhancing the touring capabilities of the bike
- Radial calliper design providing class leading braking performance and efficiency
Exciting and premium body colors, ‘Aurora Green’ and ‘Vine Black’, for the striking road presence