Bajaj Auto has launched the Dominar 250 motorcycle, a variant of the proven Dominar Sports Tourer. The Dominar 250 features liquid cooled BS 6 Compliant 248.8cc DOHC engine, delivering 27 PS power and 23.5 Nm of torque. It has all the state-of-the-art technological and class leading features of the Dominar 400 like the up-side down (USD) forks that provide superior handling & comfort along with a muscular look, the twin barrel exhaust that produces a throaty exhaust note with a heavy bass, enhancing the sports tourer feel.
It also features innovative bungee straps tucked under the seat to help secure gear during long distance touring, a redesigned secondary display showing time, gear position and trip information, and spacecraft inspired tank pad decals.
- Fuel injected and liquid cooled engine, mosaic shaped full LED headlamp with AHO (Automatic headlamps on), twin channel ABS, slipper clutch and beam type perimeter frame
- Twin barrel exhaust for throaty exhaust note with heavy bass that augments the sports tourer feel
- 37mm up-side down (USD) forks providing superior handling and comfort along with powerful muscular look
- Bungee straps tucked under the seat to tie gear and belongings over long enduring distances, a unique feature enhancing the touring capabilities of the bike
- A graphic scheme inspired by themes of ‘surgical precision’ and ‘contrasting finishes ’with piercing color breaks
- Vibrant body colors, ‘Canyon Red’ and ‘Vine Black’
The Dominar 250 is priced Rs. 1.60 lakhs ex-showroom.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Sarang Kanade, President – Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, “The Dominar brand has been able to create a strong following for itself and has become the preferred choice for long distance tourers. Dominar riders have traversed five continents, conquered the Arctic and Antarctica, journeyed thousands of miles and pushed the Dominar 400 bike to its limits. Dominar 250 will be an ideal bike for aspiring riding enthusiasts who wish to get into the world of touring.”