Dell today launched the Precision 5720 All-in-one, the newest addition to its flagship line of Precision devices. The 27-inch Dell Precision All-in-One 5720, caters to a variety of industries which are centered on graphics-intensive tasks including Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Architecture and Design, Health.
The Dell Precision 5720, is one of the world’s first VR-ready all-in-one (AIO) workstation, equipped with AMD Radeon Pro graphics, rendering a seamless touch to graphic-intensive tasks, outstanding reliability with ISV certifications, ECC memory and Dell Precision Optimizer.
- It comes with professional graphics: AMD Radeon Pro graphics (WX 7100 or WX 4150)
- 27-inch UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD display (available with touch option)
- It is world’s first VR ready AIO, with Intel Kaby Lake and Sky Lake processors (Core i5, i7, Xeon E3-1200 v6)
- 10 speaker sound system powered by dynamic amplifiers capable of 50W per channel
- Support up to 3 additional 4K displays at 60Hz or an additional 1x 5K and 1x 4K at 60H
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Indrajit Belgundi, General Manager, Client Solutions Group, Dell, India said, “At Dell, we are committed to constantly revolutionizing our technology to deliver the best products and services, in line with the evolution of customer needs. The launch of the Precision 5720 All-in-One is a testimony to our belief in the legacy of Dell’s Precision range, which offers the best-in-class experience for creative minds to bring their ideas to life. We are proud to offer the world’s first VR capable AIO supporting professional graphics and staying true to Precision’s legacy of powering some of the greatest projects, for customers who depend on quality design for success – and what better time to do this than the 20th anniversary of the product line.”
The Dell Precision 5720 All-in-One is available in India at a starting price of INR 109000 /- and is available for purchase on www.dell.co.in