iPhone Explorer is a free software that helps you use your iPhone as a flash drive or you can put it in the disk mode. It is a specialized browser for your iPhone on your Windows or Mac operating system. It allows the users to use simple drag and drop functions to easily copy files and folders on and off your device.
The software is functional with both the locked and jailbreaked devices. It is compatible with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the new 3GS and 3.0 firmware. The software is constantly updated to work with new versions, fixes and bugs. This utility lets you browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive. Below is the full feature list of the must have utility
- 100% Free iPhone browser for Mac and Windows
- 100% Drag-and-drop interface for easily copying files to and from your iPhone
- Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Works with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G
- Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode
- Tiny download size
- (Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
You can download the amazing iPhone Explorer software from its official page here.