Game4u, a specialist retailer of game hardware, software and digital services is currently undertaking a pre order campaign for Gran Turismo 6 in India, for its Team Elite members. Team Elite is a rewards program of Game4u, which enables customers to reap maximum benefits for every purchase, offline or online of the company’s products.
This campaign allows gamers to pre-order both, Standard and Anniversary Edition of the game, before the release across all Game4u stores in India and Game4u.com, on 6th December on PS3. All the Team Elite members who pre order the game qualify for a lucky draw and the winner will be gratified with Hori Racing Wheel which will be compatible with PS3.
The pre-order copy of Gran Turismo 6 contains the following DLC:
DLC with Standard Edition & DLC with Anniversary Edition
Precision Pack (5 cars)
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 15th Anniversary Edition
- Audi R8 LMS ultra 15th Anniversary Edition
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) 15th Anniversary Edition
- Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance 15th Anniversary Edition
- SRT Viper GTS 15th Anniversary Edition
- 1 mn in game credits for DLC with Standard Edition
Game4u forayed into the digital space with ‘downloads4u’, a complete digital offering roosted on www.game4u.com making PC & Mac games available to a global audience for download by publishers like EA, Sega, Activision (Mac), Square Enix.