Health & Parenting, a leading independent developer of healthcare and family-related mobile applications for expectant parents, has launched its ‘must-have’ pregnancy essentials app,Pregnancy week to week for iPad, available now on the App Store. Developed in partnership with a team of healthcare professionals, including obstetricians, midwives, dieticians and pediatricians, Pregnancy week to week is the most complete iPad app for women and their partners who are anticipating a new addition to the family.
One of the only pregnancy apps on the market with full size, high quality images for every week of the pregnancy, Pregnancy week to week is the only app expectant parents will need to get ready for the new baby. The app’s unique user interface can be personalized easily so that moms, dads or even grandparents can track the progress and growth of the baby week by week and get access to important information and straightforward advice to help them prepare.
Key features of Pregnancy week to week include:
- Full size, high quality images for every week of the pregnancy along with size guides so you can experience the weight and length of your baby week by week
- Unique user interface that can be personalized easily
- Daily tips and actions including what to eat, how much to each and what to stay away from to keep the growing baby safe and healthy
- Timeline of important medical appointments including ultrasounds, gender scan and tests that should be scheduled
- Organizer to keep track of important doctor visits, to-dos, phone numbers, shopping lists, hospital bag necessities and more than 2,000 baby names to choose from
- Kick counter to enable moms to track their baby’s movements, and a contraction counter for when the big day arrives
The Pregnancy week to week iPad app is available for free from the App Store on iPad. For more information on Pregnancy week to week or Health & Parenting’s suite of apps, please visit http://www.health-and-