HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, has launched its HyperX Cloud Drone headset in India, at an affordable MRP of INR 3,999/-. This is the brand’s lightest offering in its Cloud range of headsets.
HyperX Cloud Drone features an over-ear design with 40mm driver that delivers an excellent audio performance while the leatherette memory foam ear pads offer comfort for an extended use. Featuring a swivel-to-mute noise cancellation microphone, the HyperX Cloud Drone headset reduces background noise and allows a clear voice quality. It comes with braided tangle free cables that ensure durability and a hassle-free listening experience.
It is compatible with PCs, Xbox One1, PS4, Wii U, Mac and mobile devices.
The HyperX Cloud Drone headset is backed by Two years of Warranty. The product is now available in India at select niche retail and E-commerce stores.
- Driver: Dynamic, 40mm
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 24 ?
- Sound pressure level: 94±3dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- H.D.: < 2%
- Input power: Rated 20mW, Maximum 100mW
- Weight w/ mic and cable: 220g
- Cable length and type: Headset (1m) + PC extension cable (2m)
- Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + PC extension cable – 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
- Current consumption: < 500uA
- Impedance : < 2.2k ?
- Operation voltage range : 1V-4.5VDC
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–10,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -45±3dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)