Jabra has launched today the Elite 4 True Wireless Earbuds in India. Jabra Elite 4 comes with host of features such as comfort, optimal sound, and convenience. For users that need to connect to two different devices simultaneously, the Jabra Elite 4 offers Bluetooth Multipoint, facilitating smooth and stress-free switching. Even the initial pairing of earbuds to a device is simple, with Fast Pair connecting instantly to a mobile device and Swift Pair linking straight to a laptop or computer.
The feedforward Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) feature in these earbuds filters out unwanted sounds. The Elite 4 are engineered for crystal-clear sound with 4-microphone call technology and 6mm speakers. The Jabra music equalizer and intuitive Sound+ app lets users customize the sound to suit their individual tastes.
The Elite 4 last for 5.5 hours of play time on your chosen device, and 22 hours with the sleek case (28 hours with ANC off). The earbuds are made with premium durable materials that offer an IP55 durability rating against dust and water.
Salient Features of the Elite 4:
- Bluetooth Multipoint means seamless switching between calls and apps
- Fast Pair and Swift Pair ensure instant connections to laptops/phones
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks out background noise
- Comfortable fit for all-day wearing
- 4-microphone technology for optimised call clarity
- Up to 22 hours total battery with ANC on (28 hours ANC off)
- Go solo feature to use either earbud for listening or taking calls while the other charges
- Spotify Tap playback
- Qualcomm aptXä unlike competitors
- IP55-rated rainproof protection, plus 2-year warranty
The Elite 4 earbuds will be available at Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Reliance and Jabra authorized resellers from 14th April 2023 at MRP of Rs 9,999 in four colors: Dark Gray, Navy, Lilac, and Light Beige.