Jabra has launched the Elite Active 75t earbuds – the active lifestyle edition of the recently announced Elite 75t. Jabra Elite Active 75t is 22 per cent smaller than its predecessor, the Elite Active 65t. The Elite Active 75t is built with a durable coating providing optimised grip. These earbuds are also water, dust and sweat resistant. These earbuds also boast an increased IP rating from IP56 (of the Active 65t) to IP57, making them waterproof. These earbuds have feature of Noise isolation. These earbuds are designed to further enhance comfort through its optimal earbud shape and size, which also provides a first-class noise isolation.
From the second quarter of 2020, Jabra will introduce a new software experience, Jabra MySound. MySound enables users to optimize their audio experience based on their personal hearing profile. It requires users to utilize the Jabra Sound+ app where they will take a test comprising a series of beeps. Following that, the music audio is optimized for a truly individualized experience, that calibrates the headphones based on each users’ unique profile.
Also available from Q2 2020 will be Jabra MyControls and users will have the option to use just one earbud, allowing for added freedom and extension of battery time. Through the Jabra Sound+ app, users can configure the functions on the left and right earbud to meet their personal preferences.
- Compact earbuds, secure active fit with optimal noise isolation
- Jabra MySound for individualized sound (early Q2, 2020)
- Jabra MyControls to define button settings (early Q2, 2020)
- Up to 7.5 hours battery life, and 28 hours with the charging case
- 4-microphone technology for crystal clear calls in every environment
- Charging with USB-C
- Reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropout
- IP57-rated durability and 2-year warranty against dust and sweat*
Jabra Elite Active 75t is priced at INR 16,999 and will be available at Amazon starting 11th March 2020. It will be available at Croma, Flipkart and other authorized retailers from April 3rd week. The earbuds will be available in six colors: Navy, Copper Black (Amazon exclusive), Titanium Black, Grey, Sienna & Mint.