JBL has launched today JBL Quantum 350 Wireless gaming wireless headset. These headphones are packed wtih JBL’s Quantum SOUND Signature and the immersive JBL Quantum SURROUND for an exhilirating listening expereince. The DISCORD-certified JBL Quantum 350 Wireless also has a detachable, directional voice-focus boom mic. These headsets have 22-hour battery life and lightweight memory foam ear cushions for comfortable wearing for longer duration.
The JBL Quantum 350 Wireless is available at an inaugural launch price of Rs.8,499 across JBL.com, HARMAN Brand Stores and all leading online platforms and retail stores.
Features of the JBL Quantum 350 Wireless:
- Gaming-grade lossless 2.4G wireless connection via USB wireless dongle
- 40mm drivers powered by JBL QuantumSOUND Signature and immersive JBL QuantumSURROUND
- Voice focus detachable boom microphone
- JBL QuantumENGINE compatible pc software for full customisation
- 22-hour rechargeable battery with speed charge – 5 minutes charge via USB-C gives 1 hour playback
- Lightweight and durable construction with PU leather, memory foam ear-cushions
- DISCORD-certified and works with Skype and TeamSpeak
Commenting on the launch, Vikram Kher, Vice President- Lifestyle, HARMAN India said “The video gaming segment has been booming post the COVID 19 led lockdowns, and we are expecting tremendous growth in future. When it comes to gaming, at JBL, we understand that sound is survival. Be it the pro gamers or the budding ones, JBL Quantum 350 is the perfect wireless headset to level up your game while enhancing your focus and giving the right comfort and fit. JBL’s 75 years of research and precisely engineered headsets with custom, cutting-edge software puts gamers in the center of the action to bring every game to life.”