Lenovo today announced its new lineup of consumer and business Windows 8 touch-optimized devices at the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show. Headlining the collection are new additions to the ultra-portable IdeaPad U Series Ultrabooks and the multimedia intensive IdeaPad Z Series laptops as well as new models of IdeaCentre all-in-one desktops, from the sleek and stylish A Series to the affordable and space-saving C Series.
Premier Thin and Light IdeaPad U and Mainstream Z Series
Lenovo’s signature IdeaPad U310 and U410 mainstream Ultrabook devices take thin and light to the next level with new 10-finger touch support. These stylishly thin and light consumer Ultrabooks are incredibly mobile at just 18mm thin and are ultra-responsive, waking up from sleep in just one second with Instant Resume. They come with up to a 3rd gen Intel Core i7 processor, the latest NVIDIA GeForce graphics with DirectX 11 and an extended battery life for all day computing.
The IdeaPad Z400 and Z500 laptops are the latest-generation of the Z Series and optimized for the Windows 8 touch-based user interface. They support 10-point touch, feature specialized stereo speakers for extra bass with Dolby Home Theatre v4 for an immersive sound experience, come with up to 3rd gen standard voltage Intel Core i7 processors and include the latest NVIDIA GeForce graphics technology. These laptops give consumers large 14-15.6-inch touch screen real estate to experience the full power of Windows 8. The backlit AccuType keyboard even lets users comfortably see what they’re typing when they’re in the dark.
Erazer X700 – Extreme Gaming with One Click
The Lenovo Erazer X700 with its eye-catching diamond-cut and cold blue lighting design caters to enthusiast-level gamers and those who run intensive multimedia applications.The desktop comes with 32GB of memory, dual graphics support (NVIDIA GeForce or ATI CrossFireX1, up to dual AMD Radeon HD and the latest Intel Core family of processors.
IdeaCentre A730 Slimmest 27″ inch AIO1 Plus Affordable C Series AIO Desktops
The IdeaCentre A730 all-in-one desktop (AIO) combines an optional 27-inch Quad HD (2560×1440) or 27-inch Full HD (1920×1080) frameless display with 10-point multi-touch into an less-than-an-inch thin frame with a widely adjustable screen angle from -5° to 90° so people can use it comfortably in any position. The A730 supports up to Windows 8 Pro, includes choices of the 3rd gen Intel Core family of processors and features large storage options up to 1TB.
The Lenovo C540 AIO with an optional touch screen is one of the most affordable and space saving 23- inch touch AIOs for family entertainment. It bundles powerful technologies including a 3rd gen Intel Core i3 processor and NVIDIA GeForce discrete graphics for an affordable computing solution.
ThinkPad Edge Laptops Pioneer OneLink Technology
The ThinkPad Edge E431 and E531 are the first ThinkPad laptops to include Lenovo’s all new OneLink technology. Designed to offer simplicity through a single cable connection, the new unique interface eliminates cable clutter without compromising performance. The first device to support the new technology is the new ThinkPad OneLink Dock.
The Wired/Wireless Mobile Touch Screen Companion
The slim and sleek ThinkVision LT1423p Mobile Monitor Touch is Lenovo’s next generation mobile monitor that offers extra screen real estate and touch functionality for users who demand more productivity on-the-go. Improving from its award winning predecessor’s innovative design, the LT1423p will be available in wired or wireless editions and boasts a thin design with a 13.3 inch 1600 x 900 AH-IPS panel protected by Gorilla Glass for an incredibly wide viewing angle and offers a great Windows 8 touch experience. Consumers can even experience touch control gestures on non-touch PCs, and as an added benefit, business customers can take advantage of 10-point touch capability or adopt paper-less commercial transactions by using the electro-magnetic stylus.
Pricing and Availability
- The IdeaPad Z500 Touch will be available starting in April. Models start at approximately $699.
- The IdeaPad Z400 Touch will be available starting in March. Models start at approximately $699.
- The IdeaPad U310 Touch will be available starting in March. Models start at approximately $779.
- The IdeaPad U410 Touch will be available starting in April. Models start at approximately $850.
- The Lenovo Erazer X700 will be available starting in June. Models start at approximately $1,499.
- The IdeaCentre A730 will be available starting this in June. Models start at approximately $1,499.
- The IdeaCentre C540 will be available starting in February. Non-touch models start at approximately $549. Touch models will be available in June.
- The ThinkPad Edge E431 and E531 will be available starting in May. Models start at approximately $539.
- The ThinkPad OneLink Dock will be available starting in May. Price will be approximately $99. The ThinkVision LT1423p Mobile Monitor Touch will be available during Q2 2013 and the price will be approximately $449.