For selfie crazy people, LINE, the world’s leading mobile platform with 560 million users, has introduced B612, the camera app made especially for Selfies for Android devices. This app is targetted for selfies enthusiasts for taking perfect shots of themselves and with their friends for sharing on social networking sites.
LINE selfie app is easy to use and contains many features. LINE has explained in detail how the selfies can be taken with ease and for best results.
How to Take and Save photos
- Using B612’s front-facing camera, take selfies with one hand as tapping anywhere on the screen closes the shutter.
- Unneeded photos won’t be saved to your folder. Once you’ve taken a nice shot that you want to keep, just tap the Save button at the bottom right.
- No sound is made when the shutter closes.
53 Filters Designed Especially for Selfies
- You can choose the filter that best matches your mood.
- Tap the Random icon to change to a random filter. You can also change filters simply by swiping across the screen, allowing you to find your favorite filters all with one hand.
- The filter is applied over the screen while you’re taking the photo so you can see how it will turn out before you take it.
Soft-Focusing with No Prior Setup Required
B612 automatically recognizes people, focusing out of the background to highlight faces and bodies.
Comes With an Easy-to-Use Collage Feature
- Tap the icon at the bottom left of the screen before taking a photo to apply Collage feature.
- You can flip between different filters one at a time until you find the perfect one for your photo.
Share with Friends
You can share your selfies by posting on Facebook, Twitter, and even Instagram.