Mahindra & Mahindra has introduced the BS-VI compliant Marazzo MPV at a starting price of Rs. 11.25 lakh. The Marazzo will be available in three variants, namely M2, M4+ and M6+ priced at Rs. 11.25, 12.37 and 13.51 lakhs respectively.
The top-variant, the M6+ comes with 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a rear parking camera with steering-adaptive guidelines, automatic temperature control and automatic driver-side windows. It also has a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system and Mahindra’s 1st Surround Cool Technology. The new mid-variant M4+ sports 16-inch alloy wheels.
Salient features of Marazzo:
- 4-star rating in adult safety from Global NCAP
- Best-in-class shoulder room in the 1st/2nd row and best-in-class leg room in the 3rd row
- The longest rear suspension travel of 245 mm gives it a smooth car-like ride over all types of roads. The cabin is the quietest & fastest-cooling in its class
- Marazzo’s Front Wheel Drive, Electric Power Steering and short Turning Radius of 5.25 m provides easy manoeuvrability in traffic conditions
- It offers a best-in-class Standard Warranty of 5 Years /1,00,000 km & the lowest service cost of 58 paise/ km for scheduled maintenance