Maruti Suzuki India today launched the New Alto K10. The New Alto K10 has been conceptualized, designed and developed in India using Suzuki’s Platform, Powertrain and Technology and comes with Next-Gen K-series 1.0L Dual Jet, Dual VVT engine, spacious cabin, modern features, contemporary design, and easy maneuverability.
Powered by the Next-Gen K-Series 1.0L Dual Jet, Dual VVT engine, the New Alto K10 delivers 49kW(66.62PS)@5500rpm of peak power and [email protected] of max torque. The New Alto K10 claims to provide excellent fuel-efficiency of 24.90 km/l (AGS) and 24.39 km/l (MT). The New Alto K10 is available with both 5-speed Manual and Automatic Gear Shift (AGS) transmission options. The AGS transmission in the Alto K10 offers enhanced driving comfort and convenience as further claimed by the company.
Features of Exterior:
- Front fascia with new peppy headlamps and dynamic honeycomb pattern grille
- Side profile and rear fascia tastefully sculpted to have a modern appeal
- New and trendy rear combination lamps
- Big R13 wheels with new full wheel covers
Features of Interior:
- Center focused dashboard design, floating audio unit and premium accentuation
- Wraparound and seamless flow from the Instrument Panel (IP) to door, adding width and roominess to the overall interiors
- New cabin design to maximize front row knee space and second row leg room for comfortable seating and easy ingress and egress
- Warm grey colored seats with beige accents add to the liveliness and spacious feel of the cabin
- Ergonomic and practical utility spaces for accommodating the customers’ day-to-day storage needs
Smart Connectivity Features:
- The 7-inch SmartPlay studio infotainment system features smartphone navigation and smartphone connectivity with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and other SmartPlay Studio apps.
- Easy operation and control at fingertips with steering mounted audio & voice controls
- Enhanced audio experience with front and rear door speakers
- Convenience and practicality are enhanced by the digital speedometer display, front power window switches on the instrument panel and remote keyless entry
The New Alto K10 is built on Suzuki’s signature HEARTECT platform, offering enhanced crash, strength and NVH performance. It is equipped with 15+ technology driven safety features such as:
- Dual Airbags
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)
- Pre-tensioner and force limiter front seat belts
- Reverse parking sensors
- Speed sensing auto door lock and high-speed alert among others
The New Alto K10 is available in 6 colours with 3 new colour options- Sizzling Red, Speedy Blue and Earth Gold. Customers can personalise and enhance the overall design of the New Alto K10 to reflect their style with two unique Maruti Suzuki Genuine Accessory themes – “Impacto” and “Glinto”.
Impacto – the accessory package focuses on highlighting sporty elements with accents. The key accessories of this package are front and rear skid plates – colour accents, wheel arch cladding, body side moulding – black, door visor – smoke grey, ORVM cover and more.
Glinto – the accessory package is all about glint and glam to create a premium look. This package focuses on creating a premium impression with chrome elements. The key accessories of this package are front grille garnish, head lamp garnish, tail lamp garnish, door visor – garnish insert and more.
Customers can personalise their New Alto K10 with one-click convenience on the Maruti Suzuki Genuine Accessories website.
Prices of all Variants: