HMD Global has launched today its budget smartphone in India – Nokia C32. This phone features a 6.5 inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ display. The C32 has toughened glass on front and back and comes in metal chassis for extra support on the inside. This phone is powered by unspecified 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor which is combined with 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage which can be further extended upto 256GB with microSD card. This phone also comes with 3GB of extra virtual RAM and is packed with 5000mAh battery with 10W charging.
For photography, the C32 is equipped with 50MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash plus 2MP macro sensor and for selfies there is an 8MP front camera.
This phone runs on Android 13 with assurance of two years of security updates. This phone has side-mounted fingerprint sensor and is Dust and Splash resistance features with IP52 certification. This phone does not support 5G and offers connectivity options of USB Type-C, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.2 and GPS + GLONASS.
Nokia C32 is available in India starting today at retailers and Nokia.com. Nokia C32 comes in
Charcoal, Breezy Mint, and Beach Pink colourways with 4GB + 64GB and 4GB + 128 GB variants at INR 8999 and INR 9499 respectively.
Jio Partner Offers:
- Jio Plus (Postpaid) users on the INR 399 plan can get 75GB monthly data + 3 add-on SIMs
- Jio Plus(Postpaid) Nokia phone users will get special benefits worth up to INR 3,500 as 100 GB additional Data (10 GB Additional Monthly Data for 10 months) worth INR 1000 and additional
- coupons worth up to INR 2500 in the form of:
- i) 3 month EazyDiner subscription worth INR 700
- ii) INR 750 off on flights over INR 4500 on Ixigo
- iii) 3 months ET Prime Subscription worth INR 1100 at INR 49 only