OnePlus has just launched its flagship smartphone in India, OnePlus 10 Pro at starting price of INR 66999. The OnePlus 10 Pro comes in two colors of Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest. It is priced at INR 66999 for the 8GB+256GB variant and for the top model 12GB + 256GB, the price is set at INR 71999. The OnePlus 10 Pro will go on sale starting 5th April on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, Amazon.in, OnePlus Exclusive Stores and partner outlets.
- Instant discount of INR 4500, on the OnePlus 10 Pro, on purchase through SBI Card – credit cards and EMI transactions on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, Amazon.in and across OnePlus Exclusive Stores, and partner stores.
- 9 months no cost EMI on the OnePlus 10 Pro, on purchase using SBI Card – credit cards on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, Amazon.in and OnePlus Exclusive Stores.
- Customers can also avail additional exchange bonus worth INR 5000 on Android and iOS devices, on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App and Amazon.in. Legacy OnePlus users can also avail an extra INR 2000 added exchange bonus.
- Additionally, users can avail 10% cashback, on purchase through American Express credit cards on OnePlus.in & OnePlus Store App
- Customers can also avail benefits worth INR 7200 with select Jio prepaid plans
- Red Cable Life plan will be available at INR 1999 when purchased on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, OnePlus Exclusive Stores and Amazon.in. Users can avail benefits such as 1 TB cloud storage, 12 month extended warranty, 12-month Amazon Prime or Spotify Premium subscription and much more!
- Users who place an order on OnePlus Store App within first 24 hours of open sale, also stand a chance to win a OnePlus U1S TV 65″ or OnePlus Bus Pro Radiant Silver
- Users can also avail the Accidental Damage Protection Plan at INR 899 with OnePlus 10 Pro on OnePlus.in and OnePlus Store App
- Get up to INR 2000 off via RedCoins on OnePlus.in and OnePlus Store App
To refresh your memory, OnePlus 10 Pro is powered by the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC and is packed with 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging that is claimed to charge up to 100% in 32 minutes. The battery also has 50W wireless charging and reverse wireless charging features.
OnePlus 10 Pro sports a 6.7-inch second-generation LTPO AMOLED QHD+ display (3216 x 1440 pixels) with a variable refresh rate of up to 120Hz. The display comes with Gorilla Glass Victus protection and has screen-to-body ratio of 92.7%.
Under the hood, the OnePlus 10 Pro is equipped with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC paired with up with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage and 12GB LPDDR5 RAM/256GB UFS 3.1 storage. It runs on Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.
For imaging, the OnePlus 10 Pro is armed with a triple-camera setup at the rear comprising of 48MP Sony IMX789 primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP secondary 150° ultra-wide Samsung JN1 sensor, and an 8MP telephoto lens with OIS 3.3x optical zoom. For selfies, it has a 32MP Sony IMX615 sensor placed in the punch-hole cutout. The rear camera setup comes with Hasselblad branding with features of Natural Color Optimization 2.0 for better colour reproduction and lively colours, Hasselblad Pro Mode and Professional Mode 2.0 RAW shooting mode for manual movie shooting.
This phone has In-display fingerprint sensor and also flaunts Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos. For connectivity, this phone offers various options of Dual 4G VoLTE, 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C port, GPS+GLONASS and NFC. This smartphone also has its iconic alert slider and the matte rear glass panel to give it very premium and aesthetic look.