OPPO has claimed that its recently launched Oppo Reno 10X Zoom smartphone has received an overwhelming response in India and has been sold out. To meet the surging demand, the company has scaled up the production capacity to meet the demands of its customers. The OPPO Reno 10x Zoom will soon be available across online and offline stores. As a token of appreciation, OPPO is also extending attractive offers for all the customers wherein they can get cashback of Rs. 2500 at offline channels from 8th July to 20th July.
The OPPO Reno 10x Zoom (8+256 GB) is priced at INR 49,990, and the 6+128 GB variant is priced at INR 39,990. Available in two colors– Ocean Green and Jet Black, the smartphones feature a triple rear camera which supports 10x Hybrid Zoom technology along with the world’s first periscope telephoto lens.
The Reno series stands out with its first-of-its-kind shark-fin rising camera, which takes 0.8 seconds to rise for capturing flawless selfies. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with Hyperboost 2.0, the smartphone is built for an immersive and smooth gaming experience. The smartphone also supports VOOC 3.0 flash charge and is backed by a massive 4065 mAh battery.
The Reno Series will be available online with following offers:
- Instant 5% discount on Yes Bank Credit Card
- Instant 10% discount on EMI purchases with Yes Bank Credit Card
- Maximum cashback can also be availed of INR. 2,500 on Yes Bank on full swipe transaction and INR 5,000 per EMI transaction
- No cost EMI of up to 12 months and additional exchange benefits on ecommerce platforms
- Buyers can also get a cashback of Rs. 2500 on ICICI credit card EMI transactions if purchasing the device offline