Realme, a fast emerging smartphone brand in India, will be setting up its first ever pop-up store on April 27 in Pacific Mall, Subhash Nagar, New Delhi. This store will give an opoortunity to prospective customers to experience and purchase the Realme 3 Pro before the phone’s first sale on April 29 on flipkart and realme.com. Realme 3 Pro was announced in India on 22nd April at an event in New Delhi.
Following pop up store launch offers will be available:
- Freebies for everyone – Fans can register on www.realme.com till April 27, to stand eligible for freebies at the pop-up store, on April 27, 4:30 PM onwards
- Free Avengers: Endgame tickets – First 200 fans in the queue at the pop-up store will also get free movie tickets for an eagerly awaited movie, ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- Apart from exclusive hands-on of realme 3 Pro, fans will also get a chance to win the flagship device
- Fans visiting the pop-up store at Pacific Mall, stand a chance to win coupons for savoring delicacies at the mall
- Free realme backpack on prebooking of realme 3 Pro at the pop-up store
Realme 3 Pro comes in two variants of 4 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM at INR 13,999 and 6GB RAM +128GB ROM at INR 16,999. This phone will be available in three colors – Carbon Grey, Nitro Blue and Lightning Purple.
The Realme 3 Pro sports a 6.3 inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Dewdrop display with 90.8% screen-to-body ratio and protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. This phone is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm processor with Adreno 616 GPU. This phone is packed with 4045mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
This phone is armed with powerful 16MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX519 1.22?m sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, support for 960fps/720P Super Slow-motion video-shooting. This phone is equipped with 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8 sensor size.