Samsung’s Galax Note II smartphone-cum-tablet combo popularly dubbed as phablet, which was launched in IFA in Berlin in August, is now available for pre-order on Samsung India e-store. Samsung has not declared its price yet but accepting the pre-booking against advance amount of Rs. 5000, which is non-refundable and will be adjusted against the final price.
Samsung is accepting the pre-order with following terms and conditions:
- An electronic coupon will be issued against the advance payment made by you for pre-book of Galaxy Note II. In order to adjust the advance payment in the final price, you need to use this coupon code at the time of buying your Galaxy Note II from estore.This coupon will be valid for 15 days from the date of the product launch. You should use this coupon before the expiry date. The amount will not be refunded to the customer upon coupon expiry.
- At the time of launch, an email will be exclusively sent to customers who have pre-booked their Galaxy Note II on the eStore, informing them of the availability of the Galaxy Note II.
- A pre-booking order cannot be cancelled once placed.
- The product will be dispatched, on a first-come first-served basis to the customers who complete the purchase of the product.
Samsung is offering free desktop dock worth Rs. 2,399/- along with the Galaxy Note II provided you make payment of balance amount within 3 days after its launch on Samsung eStore. Customers, who don’t redeem their coupon within specified time, will not get free desktop dock.
Key Features of Galaxy Note II
- 5.5″ inch (14.09 cm) HD Super AMOLED screen
- Internal memory of 16 GB, which is expandable up to 64 GB using a microSD card
- 3100 mAh battery
- 8 megapixel camera and a 1.9 megapixel front camera
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.6 GHz Quad Core Application Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Enhanced S Pen / S Note
This device will be available in Titanium Gray colour and about other colour availability, Samsung is silent.