Western Digital today launched their first flash drive with dual Lightning and USB Type-C connectors, the SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Luxe. With both Lightning and USB Type-C connectors and an all-metal casing, the SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Luxe provides a sleek way for users to seamlessly access and move files between iPhone, iPad Pro, Mac and other USB Type-C devices, including Android phones as stated by the company. This drive is available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities.
This new flash drive comes with two connectors, which enables a quick move of files, eliminating the need to email content from one device to another in order to upload or save. Once files are on the drive, they can be transferred using the high-speed USB 3.0 connector to a USB Type-C-compatible computer. Consumers who want a heightened sense of privacy can password-protect their files and photos with the iXpand Drive app. The app can also be used to free up space on an iPhone or to automatically back up photos, videos, documents and contacts without the hassle of a slow internet connection.
- Seamlessly move content between compatible devices, iPhone, iPad Pro, Mac as well as USB Type-C devices, including Android phones
- All-metal casing flash drive with dual Lightning and USB Type-C connectors
- Easily free up space on iPhone devices so you can keep creating content
- Automatically back up iPhone photos, videos and more
- Password-protect your files across iPhone, PC and Mac devices
- Stylish dual-purpose swivel design protects connectors and features a keyring hole to take the drive on the go
The new SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Luxe comes with a 2-year limited warranty and is available now at the Western Digital Store, Amazon and other select retailers. The SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Luxe is available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB with MSRPs of Rs 4449, Rs 5919 and Rs 8999 INR respectively.