Sony India today added a new addition to its award-winning series of RX cameras with the launch of the RX100 VII (model DSC-RX100M7). Sony RX100 VII Compact Camera comes with features developed for Sony’s full-frame mirrorless camera Alpha 9. The RX100 VII compact camera is ideal for both stills and movie shooting.
Salient Features of Sony RX100 VII:
- Newly developed 1.0-type stacked 20.1 MP Exmor RS CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip and latest generation BIONZ X image processor
- World leading 357-point focal-plane phase-detection AF + 425-point contrast-detection AF with world’s fastest 0.02 sec high AF speed
- Alpha 9-level speed performance with up to 60 AF/AE tracking calculations per second and 20fps blackout-free shooting with AF/AE tracking
- Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF for humans and animals
- Pro-level movie functionality including 4K HDR (HLG) , Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF for movie shooting, 4K Active SteadyShot, Vertical-position data recording for movies and integrated microphone jack
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T 24-200mm F2.8 – F4.5 Large Aperture High Magnification Zoom Lens
- New ‘Single Burst Shooting’ Drive Mode at up to 90fps speed
“The RX100 VII sets new standards for both photography and videography in a compact camera and we are confident that its phenomenal speed and AF capabilities will be very well received by customers,” said Hiroyuki Tokuno, Head of Digital Imaging Division, Sony India, “Users will feel the reassurance that they have the power of an Alpha 9 in their pocket, in compact form, so they can trust this camera in any given situation.”
The RX100 VII is priced Rs. 96,990 and will be available from today across all Sony Center, Alpha Flagship stores, Sony authorized dealers and major electronic stores across India.