Vivo V11 Pro which was unveiled in India on 6th September will start selling from midnight September 12, 2018. Interesred buyers can purchase it from Vivo E-store, Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM Mall and Snapdeal and across all Vivo offline stores pan India.
Priced at an MOP of INR 25,990, and available in two colors – Dazzling Gold and Starry Night, the V11 Pro is available for pre-order across all offline channels and on the Vivo e-Store, Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM Mall and Snapdeal from 6th September. Consumers can still avail the pre-booking offers for orders placed before September 11 23:59 hours to enjoy the following benefits:
- Flat INR 2,000 cashback on HDFC bank Credit and Debit cards
- Flat 5% cashback with Capital First
- Flat INR 2,000 cashback if purchased from PayTM Mall
- Additional upto INR 2,000 off on exchange
- One Time Screen Replacement in case screen damage during 6 months
- No Cost EMI (Upto 12 Months on Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Bajaj Finance cards)
- Buyback Guarantee (Post 6 to 8 months of usage)
- Benefits worth INR 4,050 from Reliance Jio
- Complimentary liquid and physical damage insurance along with additional data for Vodafone-Idea customer
To refreshen your memory, Vivo V11 Pro sports a 6.41-inch Super AMOLED display (2340×1080 pixels/403PPI) with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and screen-to-body ratio of 91.27%. It has a small Notch which Vivo calls it a Halo Display. It also has 3rd generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
This phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core processor clocked at 2.0GHz processor with AI Engine. This phone comes with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded upto 256GB via microSD card with dedicated slot for inserting microSD card. This phone has two slots for 4G LTE Nano SIMs. This phone is packed with 3400mAh battery with the Vivo Dual-Engine Fast Charging.
Vivo V11 Pro is mounted with 25MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture with features of AI Selfie Lighting, AR Stickers and AI Face Shaping. It has Dual camera set-up on the back comprising of 12MP Dual Pixel Sensor with f/1.8 aperture and secondary 5MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture. Besides this, the rear cameras have features of Portrait Mode, AI Backlight HDR, AI Low Light HDR and AI scene recognition.
This phone has 4th Gen In-display fingerprint sensor which is one of its kind and available for the first time in 20K-30K segment. This phone also has Infrared Face Unlock which accurately scans 1,024 facial feature dimensions to unlock the phone even in the dark. This phone runs on latest Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1.