Vivo has launched today their budget smartphone – Vivo Y19. This phone comes in Magnetic Black and Spring White colors. Priced at Rs. 13,990, the Y19 will be available via offline channels and all online channels like vivo India E-store and leading online platforms – Flipkart, Amazon.in, Paytm and Tata Cliq starting from November 20th 2019.
The Y19 sports a 6.53 inch FHD+ Halo FullView Display having resolution of 1080 × 2340 pixels. This phone is powered by MediaTek Helio P65 chipset paired with 4GB RAM and 128GB of storage. It is packed with massive 5000mAh battery with 18W Dual Engine Fast Charger which comes in the box. This phone runs Funtouch OS 9.2 (based on Android 9).
For photography, the Y19 has triple rear cameras set-up consisting of 16MP with f/1.78 aperture, 8MP Wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture and 2MP Super Macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture and LED flash. The front camera of 16MP with f/2.0 aperture for selfies is nestled within an elegant notch on the display.
For security, this phone has fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature. This phone offers connectivity options of Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, FM. This phone has dimensions of 162.15× 76.47× 8.89mm and weighs 193gm.
· 5% Cash Back on HDFC & ICICI Bank credit & debit cards
· 10% Cash Back on HDB paper finance by credit card down-payment
· Zero Down-payment scheme available on paper finance through Bajaj Finance & HDFC Paper Finance
· No Cost EMI (Up to 12 Months on Bank Credit Cards and Debit Cards)
· Benefits worth INR 6,000 from Reliance Jio