ZTE Corporation today announced the world debut of the ZTE Grand S – 5.0 FHD LTE. As the flagship handset in ZTE’s high-end Grand Series line of products, the ZTE Grand S is the company’s first FHD smartphone and the world’s thinnest within 5 inch FHD quad-core smartphones, enabled by the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor. Developed by ZTE, the ultra thin body and high definition display of the ZTE Grand S offer consumers the latest in style, quality and functionality.
From the full-website display which enables optimal content browsing, to the 4G LTE high-speed network which powers a world-class multimedia experience, the ZTE Grand S offers cutting-edge features for even the most discerning smartphone user. The blazingly fast 4G LTE network allows for top-speed downloading and establishes the handset as a premier gaming and movie-viewing portal. Furthermore, the ZTE Grand S offers smartphone photography mavens advanced functions for more vivid self-photography and video calling effects. With face recognition, anti-shake and a panoramic camera, the ZTE Grand S truly presents a high-quality multimedia option for today’s smartphone audience.
The introduction of the ZTE Grand S completes the new Grand Series, which also includes the Grand Era and Grand X. In the series, the ZTE Grand X is for consumers with a passion for high tech, the ZTE Grand Era is for the most advanced smartphone user and the ZTE Grand S is the flagship handset offering the perfect combination of art and technology. The ZTE Grand S represents the company’s latest entry in a new era of smartphone design, which will continue in 2013 with the introduction of additional high-end smartphones.
Key features of ZTE Grand S
- 4G LTE –Customers can expect fast download speeds of 100 Mbps and upload speeds of 50 Mbps in 4G LTE Mobile Broadband coverage areas
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 1.7GHz quad-core CPU
- Android Jelly Bean operating system
- 13M AF camera with Flash and 2M FF 1080P video
- Expert hardware and software safety protection standard – Palm Manager helps users manage mobile phone software, optimize electricity use and protect private information
- 5 inch FHD screen capable of full-website display
- Dolby Digital surround sound
- Memory: 2GB RAM + 16GB EMMC
- Dimensions: 142*69*6.9mm
The ZTE Grand S will be available for online purchase in China first in Q1 of 2013.