To enable its existing and prospective customers not to miss any shopping opportunity, the world-renowned online retail giant Amazon.com has introduced its shopping app for the upcoming Apple watch.
The Amazon shopping app will be available on Apple Watch in Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, U.S. and U.K. Designed for the on-the-go customer, the shopping app offers a tailored Amazon experience, offering voice search and quick tap features including 1-Click purchase and save to Wish List.
The Amazon app for Apple Watch includes the following features:
- Search the Amazon Catalog: The Amazon shopping app allows customers with an Apple Watch to search the Amazon catalog and find glanceable product information such as product name, price, shipping information, product images and star ratings.
- 1-Click Purchase: With the 1-Click purchase feature on millions of eligible items, customers can conveniently go from search to purchase in seconds, making it even easier to order familiar items.
- Add to Wish List: Customers can quickly and easily add any item to their Wish List.
- Save a Shopping Idea: Simply say it and save it. It’s that easy to make a note and save it for later.
- Get More Information from iPhone: If Amazon customers want additional search results or more product information while shopping, they can simply use Handoff and open the search or product detail page in the Amazon shopping app on their iPhone.
“This is still day-one for wearable devices. And we are excited to offer new ways for our customers to get quick glimpses of information they need from Amazon through Apple Watch,” said Paul Cousineau, Director of Mobile Shopping. “There are times when it might not be convenient to get your phone out of your pocket. So we worked to distill the best parts of the Amazon shopping experience into fast and simple access points from your wrist. Customers can use voice search, 1-Click purchasing, and find all of the key pieces of product information they need. We can’t wait to see how our customers respond.”