Bajaj Auto has launched today the New Platina 100 Kick Start (KS) with refreshed look and several new features. This bike comes with ‘Spring-on-Spring’ Nitrox suspension that is claimed to offers 15% more comfort on long rides. It also comes equipped with tubeless tyres, assuring a safe and hassle-free ride.
The new Platina 100KS also gets a refreshed look due to its unique and stylish hand guards which offers great comfort by protecting the hands from wind blasts. Priced at Rs 51,667 (Ex-Showroom), the new Platina 100KS will be available in two colours – Cocktail Wine Red, & Ebony Black with Silver decals, and is available across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in India.
Features of New Platina 100KS:
· Spring on Spring Nitrox suspension for higher shock dampening
· Tubeless Tyres for effortless rides
· Hand guards for additional comfort
· 20% longer front & rear suspension offers less jerks with potholes
· Quilted seat provides comfort for rider and pillion
· LED DRL Headlamp offers clear visibility and adds style
· Protective Tank pad for tight comfortable grip
· Newly designed indicators and Mirrors for unmatched style?
· Wide Rubber footpads for superior grip
Commenting on the launch. Mr Narayan Sundararaman, Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd mentioned, “The Brand Platina has made a notable presence with its unmatched proposition of Comfort making it one of the best motorcycles in the commuter segment. Our Platina range has sold over 72 lac motorcycles in the last 15 years. The new Platina 100KS will be a great addition to the Platina range, attracting customers aiming to choose a motorcycle that offers unrivalled comfort, a plethora of features and great mileage.”