Big Fish has announced the launch of Dark Manor, which is a free-to-play Hidden Object adventure game for iOS. Set in ghostly New Orleans in the 1920s, Dark Manor is the most beautifully crafted Hidden Object game to hit iPad and iPhone to date.
It fuses Hidden Object challenges with strategic simulated world creation, encouraging players to beautify their manor to get access to more Hidden Object gameplay. Designed for all level of players, anyone can instantly jump into the action for free, with no unlock required, for endless hours of Hidden Object fun. For those looking for a more social experience, Dark Manor‘s social features encourage players to connect with friends and help each other advance in the game by visiting each other’s manors and exchanging gifts.
For the first time ever, Dark Manor introduces zoomable Hi-Depth Hidden Object scenes, designed to simulate an unprecedented level of immersion. The manor grounds transform completely between Day and Night modes with different looks, animations, and mode-specific quests, adding to the mystifying adventure and heightening the fun!
Dark Manor is the FIRST Big Fish game ever to:
- Introduce zoomable Hi-Depth™ Hidden Object Scenes with parallax scrolling for an unparalleled immersive HO experience
- Fuse Hidden Object challenges with strategic simulated world creation
- Include fully transformative Day and Night modes, with different looks, animations, and mode-specific quests
- Allow players to connect with their friends and help each other advance by visiting and exchanging gifts
- Allow persistent save state across platforms