Dandera Ventures today launched cargo electric three-wheeler, OTUA. The OTUA cargo EV sports several leading features, including highest volume, highest load carrying capacity of 900 KGs, and the longest range of 165 kilometres on a single charge. OTUA variants are priced between INR 3,50,000 to INR 5,50,000 and will also be available on a subscription basis. This electric vehicle is targeted for use by logistics and last-mile delivery companies and will soon be available for retail purchase by individual drivers or owners in select markets across India.
Key OTUA features:
- First cargo EV to be designed from the ground up as an electric vehicle
- Industry’s highest range of 165km on a single charge, further expandable to over 300km (when compared to currently available cargo three-wheelers in the L5 segment)
- Industry’s largest carrying volume of 183,CC
- Industry’s highest load carrying capacity of 900 KGs
- Best-in-class road visibility for drivers
- Unique aerodynamic design that reduces the ‘air drag coefficient’ by 25% over comparable vehicles
- India’s roomiest, and ‘air-conditioning’ compatible driver cabin
- Connected EV – comes with its own Driver and Fleet management app
The OTUA has been designed completely from the ground up as an electric vehicle and is a 100% indigenous product, with all parts and components, including the batteries designed and manufactured in India.
Founded in 2018, Dandera is a sustainable mobility-focused startup with a vision to develop and market world-class sustainable mobility products from the ground up. The Founders of Dandera, Kshitij Bajaj and Kanav Manchanda are senior industry professionals with decades of experience in automotive design, business management and operations between them.