GoPro has added a new HERO camera to its family and announced the launch of entry-level GoPro Hero Camera at Rs 18,990. It is available exclusively on Flipkart. You may recall that earlier GoPro had launched HERO5 and HERO6 at Rs. 28,000 and Rs. 37,000 respectively.
GoPro Hero Sports and Action Camera has features of Wifi, Bluetooth Connectivity, WaterProof & Rugged, Voice Control, Stabilization, TouchScreen, FHD Video and effective pixels of 10MP.
HERO features a 2-inch touch display. It is waterproof to 30 feet and is extremely durable and ideally suitable for adventurous social sharers and travelers.
Key features of HERO:
· Image Quality: HD Video (1440p60 and 1080p60) and 10MP photo performance
· 2-Inch Touch Display
· Voice Control: You can tell HERO to start and stop recording, take a photo and more
· Waterproof + Extremely Durable: Waterproof up to 30 inch (10M) and designed to go everywhere your smartphone can not
· Video Stabilization: It features video stabilization that helps smooth out the shakes
· Smartphone Compatible: HERO offloads your photos and videos to the GoPro app which creates fun, shareable videos for you, automatically
· Body and Gear Mountable: compatible with 30+ GoPro mounting accessories
“HERO is a great first GoPro for people looking to share experiences beyond what a phone can capture,” says Meghan Laffey, GoPro’s SVP of Product. “HERO makes it easy to share ‘wow’ moments at a price that’s perfect for first-time users.”
“We are delighted to be a part of this exclusive partnership with GoPro. GoPro HERO adds to our world class selection and will help strengthen Flipkart’s dominant leadership in cameras. At Flipkart, we have a big customer base of passionate travellers & outdoor fans that are becoming more and more important. Along with GoPro we want to give them the perfect camera to capture their adventures”, added Adarsh Menon, Vice President and Head-Electronics and Private Labels, Flipkart.