HMD Global has launched today Nokia 7.2 smartphone in India which was unveiled in IFA 2019.
Nokia 7.2 sports a 6.3-inch full-HD+ Pure display with HDR10 support and protection of Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC combined with 4GB RAM/64GB ROM and alterantively with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further extended upto 512GB. It is packed with 3,500mAh battery with standard 10W charging.
For the imaging, this phone is armed wtih triple rear camera setup comprising of 48MP primary camera with f/1.79 aperture, 5MP depth sensor, 8MP wide-angle shooter with f/2.2 aperture with host of features.This camera set-up comes with Quad Pixel technology and ZEISS Optics. It comes with unique ZEISS bokeh styles available in portrait mode for capturing good shots and exceptional image quality anytime of the day. It allows for both foreground and background blur to mimic the natural optical bokeh. It has feature of advanced low-light imaging with night mode by using AI low light image fusion technology in combination with the highly sensitive 48MP main camera. For selfie, this phone has 20MP front shoother with f/2.0 aperture.
This phone offers connectivity options of USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and 4G VoLTE. It runs on Android 9 Pie and comes with fingerprint sensor on the back.
Nokia 7.2 users will receive a 3-month membership trial to Google One at no extra cost. Google One members will get 100GB of cloud storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos and access to premium support from Google experience – all in one shareable family plan.
The Nokia 7.2 comes in Cyan Green, Charcoal and Ice in 4GB/64GB and 6GB/64GB memory variants priced at Rs. 18,599 and Rs. 19,599 respectively. It will be available starting 23rd September at leading mobile retail outlets, on Nokia.com/phones and Flipkart.
Offers Available at Retail Stores:
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 7.2 using HDFC Bank Credit and Debit cards on EMI and regular transactions done through Pinelabs terminals in retail stores, will receive a 10% cashback. Consumers can also avail 10% cashback when they use HDFC consumer finance in retail stores. This offer is available at retail outlets till 31st October 2019.
- Special Triple Zero offer: Zero down payment, zero processing fee and no interest cost for consumers purchasing Nokia 7.2 using Bajaj Finance, IDFC First Bank, HDFC Bank Consumer Durable loans and HDBFS till 31st October 2019.
- Jio subscribers will get benefits worth Rs. 7,200 on Rs. 198 and 299 plans which include Rs. 2,200 cashback from Jio; Rs. 3,000 vouchers from Cleartrip and Rs. 2,000 off on Zoomcar.
Offers Available Online:
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 7.2 on Nokia.com/phones will receive Rs. 2,000 gift card. Offer applicable till 31st October 2019.
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 7.2 from Flipkart will receive extra Rs 2,000 off on exchange till 31st October 2019.
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 7.2 from Flipkart using HDFC Bank Debit Cards will receive a 5% cashback till 28th September 2019 and those using ICICI Bank credit cards and Axis Bank credit and debit cards during The Big Billion Days Festival will receive a 10% instant discount starting from 29th September 2019 till 4th October 2019.