Before the launch of flagship OnePlus 5, the company has assured that it has taken lot of initiatives to improve its after sales service. Some of the features of its service support are 1 hour quick repair, free pick up and drop service across 10 cities in India and listing of prices of spare parts on its website.
Just to remind you, OnePlus 5 will be launched globally on 20th June and in India, it will be debut on 22nd June.
OnePlus has listed following initiatives of its service support:
1. Convenience- OnePlus will enjoy a guaranteed 1 hour quick repair at any of the exclusive service centres as well as a free pick up and drop service across 10 cities. As per actualrepair history during Jan-May 2017 at OnePlus exclusive service centres, one hour quick repair service registered 90% success rate.
2. Transparency- Owners can check the cost of spare parts on OnePlus website and the OnePlus Care service app gives them quotes even before the service process begins.
3. Experience- OnePlus exclusive service centres have been designed to offer a world class experience with friendly service managers and OnePlus engineers who have in-depth product knowledge.
4. Empowerment- Users can get in touch with OnePlus in multilingual remote support through Live Chat, Email, Phone or raising a ticket on the website.
5. Trust- OnePlus users have rewarded OnePlus with 86 % customer satisfaction score and 74% net promoter score, which is the highest in the industry and even globally, India has one of the highest NPS and Customer satisfaction scores for OnePlus (based on an internal Oneplus survey).