LG Electronics has today announced the new LG Q Stylus in three variants – Q Stylus+, Q Stylus and Q Stylus a. The USP of these phones is that they sport 6.2-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 389ppi), sleek metallic body, IP68 water and dust protection support (available on Q Stylus+ and Q Stylus only) and MIL-STD 810G compliance for durability.
According to LG, even with the display is off, the LG Q Stylus recognizes and record handwritten notes and ideal for sudden flashes of inspiration situation. It can also be utilized to personalize captured images and videos to create animated GIFs.
Its Smart Rear Key fingerprint sensor not only provides easy-to-reach security, it also doubles as the selfie camera shutter button.
The LG Q Stylus will launch on a limited basis starting this month in North America and Asia followed by other markets in the third quarter. Pricing and other purchase details will be announced locally at the time of availability.
- Chipset: 1.5GHz Octa-Core or 1.8GHz Octa-Core
- Display: 6.2-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 389ppi)
– Q Stylus+: 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Q Stylus: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Q Stylus a: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Q Stylus+: Rear 16MP with PDAF / Front 8MP or 5MP with Super Wide Angle
– Q Stylus: Rear 16MP with PDAF / Front 8MP or 5MP with Super Wide Angle
– Q Stylus a: Rear 13MP with PDAF / Front 5MP with Super Wide Angle
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.1.0 Oreo
- Size: 160.15 x 77.75 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 172g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.0 compatible)
– Q Stylus+: Aurora Black / Moroccan Blue / Lavender Violet
– Q Stylus: Aurora Black / Moroccan Blue
– Q Stylus a: Moroccan Blue
- Other Features: Stylus Pen / QLens / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / Google Assistant / Fingerprint Scanner / Smart Rear Key