South Korean giant LG has announced today new range of LG Q6 range of smartphone as part of its new Q series. The three phones announced are – LG Q6+, Q6 and Q6a. All these phones have display of 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 442ppi). These phones have metal frame and run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
According to LG, these three powerful, mid-range smartphones boasts of the essential features of LG premium phones at exceptional price points. They have common features and are differentiated by RAM and internal storage capacities. The Q6+ comes with 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM, Q6 with 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM and Q6a with 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM and internal storage of all phones can be extended upto 2TB via microSD card.
All the three phones are mounted with 13MP camera with LED flash and 5MP front camera with Wide Angle. These phones are packed with 3000mAh battery and are powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU. These phones offer connectivity options of 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 / NFC / USB Type-B 2.0.
These phones will go on sale in key markets in Asia in the month of August followed by Europe, Latin America and North America.
Key Specifications of LG Q6 Range:
– Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform
– Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 442ppi)
Q6+: 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM
Q6: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM
Q6a: 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
– Camera: Rear 13MP Standard Angle / Front 5MP Wide Angle
– Battery: 3,000mAh (embedded)
– Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
– Size: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm
– Weight: 149g
– Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
– Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 / NFC / USB Type-B 2.0
Q6+: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Marine Blue
Q6: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Mystic White / Terra Gold
Q6a: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Terra Gold
– Other Features : Face Recognition / Google Assistant / Square Camera / Steady Record / FM Radio