LG has today expanded its portfolio of V series and announced today LG V35ThinQ with very powerful features.
The V35ThinQ is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform paired with 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. It supports a 6-inch 18:9 OLED FullVision scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
This is IP68 certified dust and water resistance device and has passed grade in 14 of the US military’s MIL-STD 810G tests for reliability of equipment performance in harsh environments as stated by the company.
The V35ThinQ is mounted with two 16MP lenses in standard and Super Wide Angle configurations that was first introduced in the new LG G7ThinQ. The Super Wide Angle camera now features less edge distortion with sharper and more natural photos from previously. The front camera gets a huge bump in resolution from 5MP to 8MP.
This phone features the improved AI CAM with 19 shooting modes to help users take better photos every time. Users will also find Portrait Mode to create bokeh shots with both the front and rear cameras, Live Photo to record a scene immediately before and after the shutter is pressed as well as Stickers for fun 2D or 3D overlay effects using face recognition.
This smartphone will also feature Google Lens in the camera app as well as from within Google Assistant and Google Photos. With Google Lens, users can get more information on objects such as landmarks, plants, animals and books by just pointing with the camera. Users can also visit websites, add a business card to contacts and add events to the calendar directly with the camera.
With Super Far Field Voice Recognition (SFFVR) technology, Google Assistant can be accessed by voice up to five meters away. SSFVR is capable of accurately understanding voice commands even over background noises such as a TV and traffic.
The Hi-Fi Quad DAC featured in the V35ThinQ delivers richer sound when paired with a pair of high-end headphones as claimed by the company.
This phone will be rolling out in the America starting in June followed by limited markets in Asia, Middle East and Africa. Pricing and availability will be announced close on the launch in respective markets.
· Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
· Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
– V35+ ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– V35 ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 64GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear Dual: 16MP Super Wide Angle (F1.9 / 107°)
16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°)
– Front: 8MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 80°)
· Battery: 3,300mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging
· Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
· Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
· Weight: 157g
· Network: LTE-A 4 Band CA
· Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
· Colors: New Aurora Black, New Platinum Gray