Brand Play has launched today PLAYGO N82– an Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) wireless neckband and PLAYGO T20 – In-ear Ultra-light earbuds for PLAY. PLAYGO N82 and PLAYGO T20 are priced at Rs. 2999 and Rs. 1999 respectively and will be available at the theworldofplay.com, Amazon India and at the Flipkart Big Billion Sale. Play has also announced that popular Indian film actor, producer, and humanitarian Sonu Sood as its brand ambassador.
PLAYGO N82 comes with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), 13mm Enhanced Bass, Extra Loud (EBEL) drivers, Dual Equalizers, IPX5 water & sweat resistant features.
Features of PLAYGO N82:
• Hot-Button for Active Noise cancellation (ANC)
• 13 mm EBEL (Enhanced Bass Extra Loud) driver, allows dynamic sound balance experience
• Switchable equalizer for “still deeper bass”.
• Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) on-board allows up to 16 hours of music PLAYtime
• Advanced, responsive, and superior connectivity through BT5.0 Chipset
• 3-button control for Sound/Track change, accept or reject calls, invoking the voice engine
• HD Sound quality, embedded Mic for clear voice communication
• Stylish and lightweight with Magnetic attach for earphones
• IPX5, water and sweat resistant
These are ultra-light wireless earbuds which are designed to fit in your ears comfortably. With its in-ear silicon earbud design, PLAYGO T20 reduces sound loss, supports up to 16 hours of play time and provides HD quality calls for a seamless conversations. It has IPX4 water resistant feature, sensitive touch controls, voice assistant feature and Bluetooth 5.0 support.
Features of PLAYGO T20:
- Immersive Sound with proprietary Enhanced Bass Extra Loud drivers (EBEL)
- Environmental Noise Reduction (ENR)
- Upto 16 hours of play time (with charging case) and 5 hours on single charge of the earbuds
- HD Call Quality with Noise reduction & Echo cancellation
- Auto Connect – PLAYGO T20 TWS pairs automatically with your device
- BT 5.0 & Smart-charge capable