Samsung India has launched today Galaxy A71 smartphone. This phone comes with 6.7-inch, Full HD+ (1080 x2400) Super AMOLED Plus, Infinity-O Display. It is powered by Snapdragon 730 processor combined with 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage. It is packed with 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging. For imaging, this phone is armed with 64MP + 5MP (Depth) + 5MP (Macro) + 12MP (Ultra Wide) cameras. For selfie, this phone has 32MP front camera. For security, this phone has in-display fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature. This phone also incorporates Samsung Pay, which enables consumers to pay using their phone in a secure and convenient way. It runs on Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0 on top.
Priced at Rs. 29,999 the Galaxy A71 will be available in Prism Crush Silver, Blue and Black colours starting February 24 across retail stores, Samsung Opera House, Samsung e-shop and leading online portals.
- Display : 6.7-inch, Full HD+ (1080 x2400) Super AMOLED Plus, Infinity-O Display
- Rear Camera : 64MP + 5MP (Depth) + 5MP (Macro) + 12MP (Ultra Wide) with features of Super Steady Video, UHD recording, AR Doodle, Crop Zoom
- Front Camera : 32MP with feature of Slow-Motion Selfie
- Processor: Snapdragon 730 (8nm) with Adreno 618 GPU.
- Ram : 8GB
- Storage : 128GB expandable Up to 512GB with microSD card
- Battery : 4500mAh with 25W Super-Fast Charging
- Security : On-screen Fingerprint, Face recognition, Knox Security
- Connectivity : Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C