Skullcandy, the lifestyle audio brand, has launched in India series of headphones that are engineered, designed, colored, cushioned and patterned to actually fit women. Normally, the headphones are built with unisex fit, but keeping in mind sepcial needs of the fair sex, Skullcandy has come out with Women Series of headphones starting at Rs. 2,999.
“We are very excited to launch Women’s Line Series in India, which is especially Fine Tuned and Engineered for Women, that would legitimately improve the audio experience for our female consumer”, said Mr. Amlan Bhattacharjya, Founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd. Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd., is exclusive Distribution and Marketing Partner of Skullcandy in India.
The Women Series of headphones have been designed based on following research on Women’s requirements :
- Women’s hearing is more sensitive than men’s at higher frequencies. Harsh highs will bother them before men.
- Women can hear background noise at 10x lower volume than men.
- Women experience tension more often in music than men.
- Women on average have smaller heads and ears than men.
- Women are more sensitive to higher clamping pressures.
- Women have smaller ear canals than men.
Skullcandy Women series headphones have been made in such a way that they fit perfectly on Women’s head and their earbud size and shape goes well with their size. These headphones are made of premium fabrics and material with floral prints, rose gold finishes, and subtle stud embellishments to give aesthetics and feminine look and feel.
The women’s collection comes in three different styles – the Knockout, an over-ear headphone, The Bombshell, with in-ear Fix technology and the Dime, which is in-ear bud earphone.
Their prices are as follows :
Skullcandy Knockout: – Rs. 6,999
Skullcandy Bombshell: – Rs. 3,499
Skullcandy Dime: – Rs. 2,299