Tata Motors today launched Altroz iCNG hatchback equipped with India’s first twin-cylinder CNG technology at an introductory price of INR 7.55 lakhs (All-India, Ex-Showroom).
The Altroz iCNG comes equipped with advance features such as Voice-assisted Electric Sunroof, Wireless charger and Air purifier. After the success of iCNG in Tiago and Tigor, the Altroz iCNG is the third CNG offering in the hatchback segment.
The Altroz iCNG comes in six variants, XE, XM+, XM+(S), XZ, XZ+(S)and XZ+O(S), and is available in four colour options, Opera Blue, Downtown Red, Arcade Grey and Avenue White. It comes with 3 years / 100000 km as standard warranty.
- The Altroz portfolio is built on the ALFA (Agile, Light, Flexible and Advanced) Architecture platform, proven for safety having received the 5-Star Global NCAP adult safety rating.
- The use of ultra-high strength steel and reinforced body structure provides rigidity to the car and makes it robust.
- The safety in Altroz iCNG is further enhanced with features like a micro-switch to keep the car switched off at the time of refueling
- Thermal incident protection cuts off CNG supply to the engine and releases gas into the atmosphere as a measure of safety.
- The twin cylinders located below the luggage area offer the safest solution as the valves and pipes are protected under the load floor minimizing the risk of potential damage. Additionally the enhanced rear body structure and 6 point mounting system for the CNG tanks provide additional rear crash safety for the Altroz iCNG.
- The Altroz iCNG comes with a set of new features like Voice-assisted Electric Sunroof, Wireless charger and Air purifier.
- It is also equipped with a host of premium features such as projector headlamps, LED DRLs, R16 diamond cut alloy wheels, an 8-speaker touchscreen infotainment system by Harma with Android Auto and Apple Carplay connectivity, premium leatherette seats, fully automatic climate control, rear AC vents, height adjustable driver seat and many more.
- Furthermore, the smart placement of the twin cylinders lowers the center of gravity that ensures more planted drives
- The smart placement of the twin cylinders under the luggage areas ensures boot space similar to that in ICE cars. The Altroz iCNG comes with First in Industry advanced Single ECU and features a Direct Start in CNG mode.
- The Single ECU ensures effortless and jerk free shifting between petrol and CNG modes.
- With the Direct Start in CNG mode eliminates the hassle of switching modes with this features customers will be able to save fuel every time they start the car.
- The Altroz iCNG comes with the powerful 1.2L Revotron Engine.
- The advanced iCNG Technology gives an unmatched performance by delivering power of 73.5 PS @6000 rpm and torque of 103 Nm @ 3500 rpm.
Price List of All the Variants:
|Models||Introductory Price INR(All-India, ex-showroom)|
|Tata Altroz iCNG XE||755400|
|Tata Altroz iCNG XM+||840400|
|Tata Altroz iCNG XM+ (S)||884900|
|Tata Altroz iCNG XZ||952900|
|Tata Altroz iCNG XZ+ (S)||1002990|
|Tata Altroz iCNG XZ+O (S)||1054990|