After launching Vivo V11 Pro in India few days ago, Vivo has annoucned today Vivo V11 which is toned down version of its V11 Pro. The V11 comes with a little bit smaller display and battery compared to V11 Pro. There is difference of processor also in V11 compared to V11 Pro.
The Vivo V11 sports a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display (2280×1080 pixels) with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 2.5D Glass. It has a small Notch which Vivo calls it a Halo Display. You may recall that V11 Pro flaunts a 6.43 inch display. The V11 is powered by Mediatek Helio P60 octa-core processor (Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core processor on V11 Pro) coupled with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM which is expandable upto 256 GB via microSD card. This phone is packed with 3315 mAh (3500mAh on V11 Pro) battery with dual-engine fast charge.
On the camera front, the V11 also has Dual rear camera set-up of 16MP + 5MP woth f/2.0 aperture compared to 12MP+5MP on V11 Pro. The rear cameras have features of Portrait Mode, AI Backlight HDR, AI Low Light HDR and AI scene recognition. For selfies, this phone also has 25MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and features of AI Selfie Lighting, AR Stickers and AI Face Shaping.
For security, this phone has fingerprint sensor on the back and also incorporate Face Unlock feature. This phone does not have in-display fingerprint sensor which is one of the main features of V11 Pro. Besides this, this phone also incorporates Jovi AI Assistant comprising of Google Assistant and Google Lens. This phone runs on latest Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1. It offers connectivity options of 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS etc. It also has Accelerometer, Ambient light and Proximity Sensors and E-compass.
Priced at Rs. 22,990, V11 comes in two colors of Starry Night Black and Nebula Purple. It will be available on the Vivo E-Store, Flipkart and offline stores from 27th September. The price of Vivo V11 Pro is Rs. 25,990.
Vivo has also announced following launch offers:
- 5% cashback with Capital First
- INR 2,000 Paytm Cashback Coupon if purchased using PayTM Mall QR code in offline stores
- INR 2,000 cashback on HDFC bank Credit – Debit cards and Paper Finance
- Additional upto INR 2000 off on exchange on Flipkart
- Buyback guarantee (Post 6 to 8 months of usage)
- One Time Screen Replacement in case of screen damage during first 6 months
- No Cost EMI starts INR 1533 (Upto 15 Months on Bajaj Finance, Home Credit, Capital First and HDBFS, HDFC paper finance)
- Reliance Jio Benefit worth Rs.4050 on recharge of INR 198 only
- Myntra, Paytm & Swiggy – Partner Coupons worth INR 2100
- Benefits also available on Vodafone – IDEA such as : Insurane for Liquid & physical damage only with INR 499 and above Post-Paid Plans and 820 GB DATA for Pre-paid customers and 600 GB DATA for Postpaid Customers (on RC 198 & Rs.399 above plans respectively).