Reliance Games has announced the launch of After Earth Mobile Game on Apple App Store and Google Play. Based on the action-adventure movie, After Earth the mobile game lets players take the role of a highly-skilled, peace-keeping Ranger. Armed with Ranger equipment like the Lifesuit and Cutlass, as featured in the movie, players will combat and defeat alien and human enemies while speeding through beautifully designed, untouched landscapes.
After Earth the mobile game features:
- Story Mode: race to beat 20 challenging missions and unlock secret levels in an all-new story inspired by the motion picture
- Run, glide, zipline, and freefall through treacherous environments
- Infinite Mode: explore dangerous yet beautiful environments while honing your skills: how far will you make it?
- Fight human and alien enemies and encounter epic boss battles that take the endless runner genre to the next level
- Experience life as a Ranger: don the Lifesuit, hop on your Skip Jack and fight off assailants with the use of a Ranger’s greatest weapon, the Cutlass- an elegant and versatile weapon with 22 different configurations
- Social components let you brag to your friends about your high scores
“After Earth the mobile game is yet another IP based game by Reliance Games. We have created a challenging game with stunningly beautiful 3D environments inspired by the film. We hope social gamers the world over will enjoy it,” said Manish Agarwal, CEO – Reliance Entertainment Digital.
Columbia Pictures’s After Earth movie, a crash landing leaves teenager KitaiRaige (Jaden Smith) and his legendary father Cypher (Will Smith) stranded on Earth, 1,000 years after cataclysmic events forced humanity’s escape. With Cypher critically injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to signal for help, facing uncharted terrain, evolved animal species that now rule the planet, and an unstoppable alien creature that escaped during the crash. Father and son must learn to work together and trust one another if they want any chance of returning home.